Who We Are:
Founded in 1969, BMW of Brooklyn pre-dates BMW of North America and is one of the oldest family-owned BMW Centers still in operation.
Serving as Brooklyn’s only Authorized BMW Center, BMW of Brooklyn takes pride in upholding the highest standards of customer service.
Top-notch work is expected from every team member and hard work is rewarded duly.
BMW is a brand for enthusiasts and there is no better home for Brooklyn’s Bimmers than BMW of Brooklyn.
What We Do:
BMW of Brooklyn provides excellent customer experiences for anyone buying a new or pre-owned vehicle or servicing the vehicle they already have.
Providing exceptional service to our clients is our first priority and we work together as a team to ensure that everyone shares in the team’s successes.
What We Offer:
* Competitive Compensation
* Life Insurance
* Employee gym at the service center
What You Will Do:
* Manage all showroom activities for a large sales team; oversee and coordinate sales, finance, and business development managers in order to ensure a seamless sales process
* Coach sales team on proper closing techniques and best practices for improving performance through training and active participation
* Build and nurture relationships to build a strong and stable clientele for life
* Coordinate with the business development team to ensure proper contact and follow up for all internet, phone, lease retention, and referral leads
* Spend time with clients to determine their needs, discuss vehicle options, and assist sales team members in closing deals
* Work with talent acquisition specialist to hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of all new/used vehicle sales employees
* Conduct daily and weekly sales and sales training meetings.
* Monitor and analyze the performance of all sales advisors; ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by monitoring and certifying correct use of CRM system
* Assist in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
* Establish delivery procedures and ensure delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment
* Forecast goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
* Take meticulous notes on all client interactions, for both in-person and phone conversations.
* Continuously develop product and sales business acumen to become fluent on all things BMW.
Know the ins and the outs of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
Who You Are:
* Available to work flexible hours and weekends with some late nights
* Comfortable with technology and learning new software; previous CRM and DMS knowledge strongly preferred
* Proven auto sales and sales management experience; strong closing skills
* Strong ethics, values, and leadership skills
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
* Self-starter with an ambitious and outgoing spirit.
* Enthusiastic about learning the BMW product line.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and team members.
* Strong attention to details while multi-tasking in your daily work.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
* Reliable while working efficiently with daily tasks.
* Know how to think quickly react to ambiguity.
* Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work autonomously to schedule and prioritize your work.
* Take initiative to regularly assess your own performance and adapt your work to achieve better results.
* You are inquisitive with an eagerness to learn, improve and grow.
* You believe in what you do, feel a vested interest in the company’s success.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position.
Generally, work is performed Monday through Saturday with Sundays and one other day off during the week.
You’re required to work on Saturdays and some late nights.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Improper interference with the ability of the company’s employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to and including discharge.
Location/Region: Brooklyn, NY (11209)